Sunday, April 26, 2009

☼ Sakura Cherry Blossom!

Sunday was all planned out for us. And that was visting the Cherry Blossom attraction. It was a 75 minutes bus ride, I couldn't help but falling asleep in the bus. The road was very bumpy but that didn't bother me. All I was uncomfortable of was the ultimate spaceless bus that we had to endure throughout the trip!

The oily yet tasty breakfast we had this morning on the squeezy bus.


This was what the whole trip was all about today. The white Sakura Cherry Blossom. Feels like it had just snowed.






I love this very photo taken by me, *LOL*! I didn't think this would look superb.


My hair suck in here. The balding forehead. Blame the wind!


We were tempted by the candy floss but I think it tasted kinda weird.


The cropped size of the great wall of China.


At the other side of the great wall ies the beautiful side of nature.


























We were trying to take a picture with this baby chubby cheeks but he kept running away. He even cover my face with his windmill, *(-.-)*!














Imagine if we won this at their funfair, I think we need to get a air ticket for it.


That was the second sausages we've bought. I swear it taste nice!


The last shot before we headed back to the spaceless bus. Goodbye cherry blossom!

I guessed every passenger slept throughout the bus ride back to school. It took another 75 minutes on the bumpy road before we could get our ass off. The rest of the day was spent in the hostel, sorting out our clothes for washing, eating spicy cup noodles, buying tidbits back to our dorm, and snuggling under the blankets.

Tomorrow will be the start of the second week. 800RMB, where have you been?! 300RMB was for deposit.

No comments:

Post a Comment