Sunday, April 5, 2009

☼ Birthday @ Botanic Garden!

myself uncutmyself uncut
myself uncutmyself uncut

What's up today? I was invited for a birthday party surprise made for Fauziana as determined by her boyfriend. It was held at the botanic garden. Of course we had to get a present for her before we had the cheek to show pressence. Manveer, Tim, and I got her the Body Shop gift pack.

Okay, I must say my entire day was wrenched by nature calls. Though I admit it was kinda boring over there but her friends were fun talking with. They teased Tim for his whole drain inspection thing in his attachment. And they had all the different gay stories behind the whole NUM company. And wow, trannies are the scariest species on earth I suppose.

Fauziana had a sweet surprise which her boyfriend made up all the ideas to get her friends invited. So she was brought to the botanic gardens, see loads of pink flower patels sprinkle on the ground that led a long way to us. There were balloons all lined up with a lighted birthday cake and heaps of food. It was more than we could consume.

With that, it took my entire day away. I felt old there, but no one could tell, *hehes*!

No comments:

Post a Comment