Monday, April 6, 2009

☼ Cold Chain Management Course!

I just had a sinful dinner with brother and his good friend at KFC. No more junk food for me, at least for a month I would feel healthy in my mind. Ohh god seriously I feel fat! But I'm not suffering from anorexia or whichever mental disorder.

10 more days in attachment and we're done for god's sake. Get a grade and no more Martyn, *LOL*! We had alot to say about him to our supervisor, Mr Ting. He had taken note of our reviews and would do some adjustments on our grades. Give us a nice alphabet please!

We will be attending the course on Cold Chain Management (Vegetables) but without a certification awarded to us. Well, attachment students couldn't expect much though. We have freedom of speech, but no freedom of choice. We were only asked to sit in and listen throughout the course, with other cooperating chain masters from different companies.

3-and-a-half days of full day course, I'm back to the non-stop temptation of dosing off on the table and seat. Yawning again is irresistable.

1 comment:

  1. It shall be well if someone attends such course of Cold Chain Management System , either it's for vegetables or fruits. No matter.
    Great post.

    ReplyDelete