Friday, April 3, 2009

☼ Love Today!

I woke up at 4am this morning. It's 4am in the morning when the hen's husband was not even up to wake the world!! When the sun was still at the other side of the earth!! When my dream was still half covered! I had to get up and be ready by 5am despite all these facts.

I sat at the bus-stop waiting for a dark green car to pick me up. I realised I seemed like a freak to the passerby, they were practically starring like I was somehow outta my mind. They might be thinking who in the right mind would sit at the bus-stop waiting for buses 5am in the morning. So I gave the 'stare-what-stare' look back at them.

What's his name again? Mr Aneil or something weird. He has a heavy Indian accend, at first I couldn't help but to hold back my giggle. He called Martyn, Mutton, *LOL*!! Was it unnoticably or intentionally we do not know, but it was honestly hilarious! And he had spent quite a gallon of petrol trying to pick us up and finding Indoguna at Senoko.

If anyone were to take picture of the car, you would see 3 dead bodies at the back. Wendy was the only one entertaining the driver all the way back to SP, while we had a nice nap throughout the journey. I was glad that I sat at the back, *smiles*.

It was the slackiest day ever in all the days of attachment. We sat at MacDonald's for 2 hours straight chit-chatted alot just among the 4 of us. The hours slipped by and soon it was 2:30pm, which was kinda like an automatic alarm to us. Knock -off time!!

I think I have fallen in love with luminous colours. Whee~ brand new bunch of collection in the wardrobe. I've gotten a bright pink tank top this afternoon at Forever21. I wanted more~!!

I have fat cheeks, fat face, and a sharp chin. Another one of my random picture!
myself

No comments:

Post a Comment