Tuesday, April 28, 2009

☼ Barberque @ Roadside!

It's freaking not my day today!! First I got stains on my white pants, great thanks to Preston for his holy hands! I'm having a hard time trying to remove them, arghh~!! He got burnt by the orange gravy anyway but I don't care, my pants is way worthy!

Second, my camera fell and hit the ground, double arghh~!! It all happened in the same cursed eating house! The lid where the batteries were now are semi-opened. And what if my warranty only lasted 3 months? By the time I'm back it would be over. SHIT!!

It simply ruined my mood totally, despite it had already been ruined from all the assignments we have. Both my love items were damaged, *cries*!!

In the evening we had barberque for dinner! But first take a look at the condition of the pit. It was an instant laugh to me as I saw them catching fire on the charcoal. I was like, "What?! Here?! Like this?!", *hahas*!

Preston, the organiser behind the plan. He said we can never try doing this in Singapore, along the roadside of the school. And when whoever looked at us when they walked by, there he went "Kua si mi lan jiao!" (see what penis!). Super vulgar, but non understands, *LOL*!


Unhygenic pieces of meat! We had lamb stick (shiok), chicken stick, and sausages! 11RMB for each person.



I took really few photos today, all beacuse of the broken mood I had this afternoon. I got really disheartened when I ripped out my camara and saw the untight lid, *sigh*!

Throughout the night, we were like crazy troop of Singaporean monkeys. It's like everyone knew about us almost entirely in the school. It sure leave a deep reminiscency for them. Preston even lauched the fire crackers in the middle of the road, *-.-*!

Now, we had to delay our assignment a day backward again.

No comments:

Post a Comment