Thursday, April 16, 2009

My time is so tight right now. There are so many things that I wanna do but time is putting me on hold. Only if sleeping is negiotiable, I could have gotten everything done. But that's something only happens in heaven-land.

It's the last 3rd day of attachment, and we were still slacking in the room like ever. We are to prepare our powerpoint slides for this coming final presentation, and I'm in charge of those gross vegetables.


Uhh huh, as gross as it can be. Leave the vegie unchilled for 7 days and it became kimchi instantly.

I swear it smelt like poo with thousand of flies above it. Your stomach wouldn't feel okay.
mini romaine heart

After work I went to Jurong Point and met up with Sufang. I was so glad I went home before that to find what mummy left for me before she went to work. Currency rate increase!! Whoo~ but it doesn't shoot up. Seemed like Minyi was wrong and Markus was right, *hehes*.

No comments:

Post a Comment