Sunday, April 12, 2009

☼ Decent Pubbing!

This is my April meet out with Huifen and Sufang, hapenning in Clark Quay. Since Huifen had been back from Dublin, and before I'm leaving for Dalian, this is the best opportunity for a chill out. But it's definitely not the best time to splurge. Ohh god shower me with cash please!! I need a dollar bath!! Fill my wallet with a row of valid credit cards!!

The Central was boring~! Limited shops with uninteresting stuff. We settled at Starbucks cafe and updated ourselves on Huifen's sparkling life at Ireland. Lots of inside stories still left unshared huh? Amazing 20 years old, *hahas*! Anyway thanks for your Zara basic tank top and lots of chocolates, *loves*!!

We went searching for suitable pubs along Boat Quay and there we went, Brewerkz, an American pub. It was empty at the time we entered, but the sky was already falling.


1 jar of Organic Pilsner, estimated $32, what an explosion in the pocket! It tasted weird though, *frowns*.


Huifen's Seafood Spaghetti, $19.99
Sufang's Prawn Pasta, $19.99
My Creamy Mushroom Rice with Crispy Bacon, $18.99


Alright, before we even started a sip, we looked perfectly ordinary. Except for my partial burnt skin that looked so contrasting.




Self-timing is absolutely not recommanded. Actually we had chilled chrysantheman tea-tarik, no doubt *hahas* .



I've just concluded. Huifen's face is round shape that fits nicely with the bowl.


Ohh yeah, the pastas really did filled up our stomachs. Damn I look so cooked.



Done eating and half glasses down, how do we look now? I felt like I was burning in flames inside.


We talked, we laughed loudly, we smiled, we teased, but we did not cry.



Lousy drinkers hit the pub? Ohh dear that was the biggest mistake we'd done. I confess I was the lousiest amongst!


Opps sorry, I used the wrong mood in the camera. Background unseen.


The westener offered to make a quick shot for us, *loves*!! How come I so short?!


When the night has fallen and the city is lighted, this is when we come out and mingle .


Huifen and her signature pose. We have red red sotong balls on our cheeks.

We left the place and headed to Bugis for the second round of window shopping. With that it marked the end of our day. The next meet out would only be happening in June, *awaits*. Happy fast forward birthday for Huifen!! I totally enjoyed the dinner we had. CHEERS~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment