Thursday, April 2, 2009

☼ Medical Certification!

Believe or not, it was my first time consulting a doctor in a Polyclinic. I didn't know how the queue was like. I was pratically a noob patient in that building. I joined the wrong queue and I had to re-queue all over again from the back. So it took me 2 hours to get that darn innocent sheet of MC approved.

Ohh yeah, I was on MC for today and tomorrow, how nice is that! I thought my fever had gone down but the doctor reassured me that I was still having a slight fever. The drowsiness cause in the medicine really did occured to me, I went unconscious on my bed.

Well.. Nothing I could really talk about today, not even work stuff that I was always found complaining on a typical weekday. Now I've fulfilled my wish of being a couch potato this vacation. Though I have another day of MC tomorrow, I've decided to turn up anyway.

I love random pictures. Emo fringe, and quirky smile, *hahas*!
myself uncut

No comments:

Post a Comment