Saturday, April 11, 2009

☼ My Home Drift!

I can't seem to get detached from SP. Even on a saturday afternoon I have to be back for the briefing. We were told about what would be happening and what we will be going through in China. I'm gonna say it's not cool at all, honestly. We recieved a SP jacket and 2 tees (again), stacks of lecture notes, and of course our passport!

I went for a sizzling hot swim this morning and felt totally great about it, minus the overloading swimmers in the pool. However I had to get myself outta water before I got real late for the briefing, which was a major spoiler.

Anyhow, Markus and I went home after my briefing. Well, I thought of heading down to Jurong Point and hit the money changer, but the thought was disrupted. We ended up staying home and mummy cooked for the first time in 2009!

While mummy was getting her hands on all the dishes, Markus had a little taste of Initial D, on a home-fix drift on the wobbly setup, *hahas*. Trying very hard to stay in control eh. My distraction was of no use.
markus on the drift

markus on the drift

markus on the drift
My pig trotter fits in the picture just the right place. There was too much self-praising and self-obession and also self-admiration, *LOL*!

After the super late dinner we all had, mummy wanted a mahjong session. Cool, I haven't been touching the tiles since chinese new year! I think Markus must have started suspecting how crazy my family can be. Surprise to see how we 'disobey' my mum, *laughs*!

He was invited to stay over though but sadly he has a competition going on tomorrow! We sent Markus off the bus and had a late night supper.Today was havoc-ating, *hehes*.

No comments:

Post a Comment