Thursday, April 9, 2009

☼ Influenza Vaccination!

I've realised MMSP had caused a drastic downfall in all our results. I knew we had really bad results, and that was all because of the poor attendence we couldn't turn up for many lessons. Lagged behind in lectures meant going down to hell. I remembered I had to skipped quite a few lab practicals and that totally affected my grades, *shakes head*.

It's the 3rd day of the course today. I've lost count on how many times I'd yawned. That was about it, the entire day at work. In fact, there was no work at all anyway.

We travelled down to Choa Chu Kang, Lot 1, in the evening. At that point of time I was still hesitating whether to take the Influenza vaccination at Fengxian's work place clinic. I mean not because I'm afraid of injection, but very much because of the cost, *hahas*. Well, I decided to claim it from dad in the end. The needle looked scary, however it felt alright.

It so happened that Markus reached Bukit Panjang Plaza in time with us. We met up for awhile, and I really mean just awhile, *LOL*!

That's one of my little cute retarded monster I have in my Dragon Quest Monster game. I gave it the name Slimer.
slimer

No comments:

Post a Comment