Thursday, June 25, 2009

☼ Battling our stomach @ Kuishin-Bo!

I got back my camera in its same old condition eventually. That was a complete waste of my time, energy, and effort. And yeah I had to travel all the way down TWICE, not to forget that!

I took bus down from Vivo City to Suntec City and met up with brother, before cousin Lin and cousin Jie joined us shortly.
I've added another little buddy into my Nici family! Currently 4 members now ranging from different sizes.

We had already reserved our seats at 7:45pm but all our stomachs had made us lose patience.


We started our first dish as an appetiser - the sashimi. Ultimately, we 'sweeped' the load of sashimi they had at the counter, *hahas*!
That was only the first attempt. We had 4 attempts like that in total.
SHIOK~!!


Half of the battle done! But still keep going for more!
I didn't even have the time for more shots, imagine that!
I think I'd been trying too hard to make the buffet worth its price. 2 hours for ladies night, MAKE FULL USE!


And my final combo of dessert, with the lack of donuts and eclaire!
There's an absent of dorayaki and their moshi and their cheesecake and their puff as well.


I don't know if the ice cream is to be allowed with the chocolate fondue but I don't care I just love to do it.
I want my bananas dipped in thick chocolate *hahas*!


Excluding the 3 guys - my brother, cousin Jie and Eugene, they're my 2 dear lady cousins!
We never had a dinner like this before. Sure planning for more, *smiles*!

I was known as the lady in the name of miso - the miso lady. Well.. Reason being I had been sipping on the miso soup ever since I sat down.
"Miso soup is nice wat! Who dare not agree with me! With lots of wakame and spring onion!*hahas*!"

Cousin Lin was known as the suction lady. She can suck on the leg of the snow crab you thought the espresso milk bubble maker is right beside you. Just imagine how loud she could go.

Laughing is seriously not allowed in buffet, like seriously and absolutely!
Next time if I'm ever going for a buffet again, I'll make sure I'm with some geeky fellow, who has jokes that I couldn't find myself laughing at no matter how hard I try (and no matter how hard they try).

Uhh.. Come to think of it, I think I would rather laugh my ass off than to sit with a table of silence that I think I'll be the only person laughing at my own joke if I crack any, because they can't understand what's going on in my crazy mind. That would make me look so stupid.

CRAP!! Pardon me for awhile.

6 person - 3 ladies and 3 guys.
Price for ladies - $29.90++ at Ladies Night
Price for guys - $35.90++
Balance for each person upon total bill - $35 estimated

I sat in a rollercoaster ride back home, how cool is that.
But practically Eugene was a furious driver. He speeded up to 130km/h on the espressway just because a pimped car showed of his engine beside Eugene's. So the car was like 'vrooming' behind us at the speed of 130km/h, *crazy*! Eugene purposely sneak into the passing cars, changing lanes and overtaking them.
He had his car pimped as well with powerful engines, obviously it made the car regret his provokation.
It all ended beacause we had to exit the expressway and go home after all.
Dangerous, dangerous, very dangerous.

Psst.. I did not spend a single cent for the buffet, *giggles*!

No comments:

Post a Comment