Monday, June 22, 2009

☼ Out Of Pictures!

I practically have nothing to do the whole of today.
Little peeps went to East Coast Park and only did I saw their messages in the late afternoon, *laughs*! Reson being, I did not charge my phone from last night, *LOL*!

Okay, so I decided to go service my camera at Harbour Front, dragging brother along.
No more photo shots for.. I don't know how long they gonna take to change just the cover. All my stickers on it would be gone, *sad*.

Since we're there already, it's a waste not to go shop around for nothing.
I bought a basic tee at Forever 21 (like as usual), but still love it, *smiles*. I wanted more colours and more tank tops in my wardrobe please! They're clothes that don't go out of fashion.

And then it's time for dinner!
"Suanling, you called me too late larr. we're already sitted down in Carl's Junior."

The greatest thing happened right there.
A whole bunch of Design students (those who went Dalian together) walked pass us and waved at me. Goodness gracious me, I bet they gonna think the guy sitted before me (brother) must be my boyfriend.
I wish I could scream and declare he's my brother at that moment in time!

I had been complaining about all the places he had suggested. We left the place because I was simply too fussy for good, *smiles*.

Carls Junior?
"I just ate with Kelly that day lorr!"

Ramenten?
"I'm so sick of Japanese and Korean food already larr! Wednesday gonna eat the buffet again. NO."

Okay, Burger King?
"Nice meh.. Like don't know what to eat."

What else?! No Long John Silver please for god sake.
He pulled me in to Pizza Hut and we got settled down. Alright not too bad, at least I miss the taste of pizza!

We ordered the lovers combo (like as if it's true), with the Hut's Platter add-on.
I thought he was going to split the bill when it stated $40+, but he ripped out his card and a voice whispered in my head "uhh thank god!", *laughs*!


"But wednesday kuishin-bo more expensive lehh. Can pay again nots?"

No comments:

Post a Comment