Tuesday, June 23, 2009

☼ Spend Time Wisely!

Changing the camera plastic cover costs $41?! This is hilariously crazy! I thought it is covered by warrantee?! Ohh I'm definitely not gonna pay for it when I collect my camera. This is simply ridiculous, little did I know how poorly Canon customers are treated.

I shall use my most 'annoying' attitude and argue my way through tomorrow, which never succeeded I suppose, *sigh*!
I have poor charisma, that is.

I've been staying in almost the entire day and I think I wasted alot of time wandering my mind to nowhere. I can't waste any more of my days of age 19 doing nothing that would create exciting history in my life.

Waiting for boyfriend seems like decades (opps.. not a confession), *hahas*.
But knowing that I've downloaded a complete 'empty' movie is certainly a frustration! I spent like hours waiting for the green bar to fill the meter in my download list, and all I got was "playback error".
If I could carry the sofa with my bare hands, it would fly directly at the laptop.

We drove to Bukit Batok Botak Jones for dinner, and there we went - into the world of ourselves, *smiles*.

I was clicking away in my folders and I found this!
I think I'm so gonna get killed, *LOL*. I made it the smallest already.

No comments:

Post a Comment