Sunday, June 14, 2009

☼ Overseas @ Johor Bahru!

I went overseas again, *hahas*! Nowhere far but just Johor, Malaysia. Declaring a major broke here, can't afford anymore shopping. I have been spending tremendously last week! The Creative Zen alone took hundreds away from me. I could have spent much more on an itouch, *hahas*, nearly!

Goodness! Malaysia is like steamer, it forces perspiration out of your body. Like as hot as a sexy lady! We arrived at Malaysia and took a cab down to some other shopping mall. I'm so addicted to bargain (like a top hobby of an auntie). Thanks to China, a learning place to bargain like we're experienced.

Suanling and I in the cab on a 16RM trip to Jusco shopping mall. Where's the fun without any photos!

The high-end shopping mall was certainly beyond our standard, we could hardly buy anything within our budget. We decided to just dined in at Fishmarket. It's much cheaper there on the menu, even after doing a currency converting.

All the 7 of us hitting the streets of Johor.


Their Ocean Catch and my Creamy Seafood Pasta, *yummy*!!


We got our Dunkin donuts, and a diluted coffee that comes in a combo.
I think we captured a shutter shot. Is it a ghost behind or am I seeing things, *LOL*.


Wow haunted supermarket, feels abit eerie there. They kinda look alike with my friends, *hmm*.


That's it, we're done with our groceries shopping trip, actually there's more. I've got my Cadbury hot chocolate *smiles*.

We made our way back to City Square, where the custom is, after realising we'd made a huge mistake to have dropped by there. City Sqaure had so much affordable stuff, but still China is cheaper, really. Arhh.. I regretted not making my lagguage 35kg In Dalian, *hahas*. A similar tee I saw was sold in retail price 30RMB in China and they sell RM39.90 in Malaysia. It's like literally 'What The Fuck'! One is S$6.50 and the other is S$16.60, see the huge difference?! It could have be cheaper in China if it's buying online.

They are 2 twins and and an odd guy, *hahas*. CHAO zhiCHAO.. ehh enough larr, *hahas*.
Scarlet brand shades, *laughs* (inside joke).


And we all have something in common, *smiles*!

Most of us bought shoes, yup that included me! I love the 'sneakers' but I wonder when will I start wearing it. Cause' my habit is, I buy and keep and then forget all about it. Guess what, I have one mountain of new clothes, 4 pairs of flip flops, and a pair of sandals UNWORN!! Now with a new pair of shoes to my unworn collection, *LOL*. I await the online stuff to reach me, and that would be even more! Call me a crazy girl.

We had our dinner at Kim Gary Hong Kong Cafe, it made me wanna scream "CHEAP"!! Let's organise our next visit, get our passports chopped and chill the hell outta us at City Square again! We can just catch a movie and eat at Kim Gary again. It would be cool.

Okay, and so we had a durian feast at a void deck yesterday night. Weixin picked them and we enjoyed them, but half infested with worms! *laughs*!


He brought everything that's needed, fully eqiuped for the durian feast: Chopper, newspaper, gloves, and most importantly 7 rotten but sweet durian!!


Like a potential durian opener, at the void deck, with the butcher's chopper, *hahas*.

We travelled all the way down to Expo solely just for the lame registration of the 2010 Youth Olyumpic Games. It wasted lots of our priceless precious time starring at each other at the Coffee Bean waiting, and then got to know that we'd been cheated in the end. Why couldn't they just make everything straight, done, and settled? That I couldn't understand.

Suntec City certainly was having lots of promotion events going on at its convention halls. We went to NUM and the PC Show, where I couldn't decided between itouch and some other brands, which in the end I got a Creative Zen. I guess it was a bit of a mistake I've made, *cries*.

No comments:

Post a Comment