Thursday, June 11, 2009

☼ Sweat Like A Pig!

I have been away from the world of blogging for.. exactly a month! It's all in the fault of China's internet security for they resisted the access of Blogger 31 days ago! And I don't know what is wrong with my laptop wireless, everything went hay-wired. I can't complete my assignments and I'm helpless in the SP Blackboard. But why am I online now? I'm on boyfriend's territory, *chuckles*.

He is suppose to study! And I don't know what can I do other than blogging. I kinda miss the weather in Dalian. Just by sitting here letting my fingers run on the keyboard, I'm already getting 'sticky' all over. It can really get frustrating, *frowns*. I want the freezing cold wind to mess up my hair again!

I was with Markus for the rest of the afternoon before I kicked him goodbye, *hahas*, always a distracted man. Intended to hit the PC Show to get a mico memory stick but I was kinda too late. Who in the right mind would go to a PC Show at 9pm? Well, I would, *hahas*. Uncle John insisted to get me a 8GB memory stick which I do not know what I can do with it. I don't think I've got so much things to load.

Cousin Lin got her new laptop and we dined in at a Japanese Restaurant. I still can't get rid of 'sticky' rice, but japanese rice tasted so much better than what they served in Dalian. I miss sashimi, tempura, miso soup, eel fish, teriyaki, *whoo*!! They're goddess!

Some random photos of Beijing Olyumpic "Bird Nest" Stadium.
It was a raining day that day, and it suck big time!


Never waste time while waiting for them to get our entrance tickets. Right below the stadium!


Derrick is always up to his Taiwan style when he sees me, all because of the mass dance we did last performance, *rolling eyes*.


And this is the inside of the 'Bird Nest', big and cool. It's open for vistors and there you can find cam-whores everywhere, like us!
I think I look like some kind of Egyptian art on the wall.


Yup, we love Beijing! Actually.. more of Dalian, *hahas*. Feet off the ground, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment