Friday, June 12, 2009

☼ Ride On Him!

I took a ride on Markus's driving awhile ago in the evening. Comments or compliments? *Hahas* ehh I don't expect much from a new driver, it' just that I put my life at stake, *LOL*. Wow geting way too much eh! I wanted to capture his nervous-but-calm look but i brought an empty camera, *(-.-)*. Dumb as ever as can be.

After we dropped his boss and mates off, we went into the midst of the roads. Like as if 2 foreigners trying to find their way back. We ate at West Coast, Ayer Rajah hawker before we were forced to tour (as in twirl) all around, *hahas*. Noob brains tried to figure their way out, and it took us 45 minutes from there to my home, *smiles*. What an accomplishment, *hahas*!

If it's not all these twirling and swirling in the car, I would have been rotting my ass off at home. Assignments!! I don't wanna think about it, *frowns*. I've got undone things that's loaded at the back of my mind. How can I ever get them cleared once and for all, and never to think about them anymore?

There's no random photos today. It would be hard for me to pick, cause' I would be picking them all in the end, *hahas*. Okay maybe just one here:

I'm a pocky girl, in the pocky world. Life's so pocky, it's so pocky.
*LOL* I love the pocky in China, they rock!!
Cheese-centered, Banana & milk coated, Hazelnut cream-centered, Tiramisu-centered, Strawberry & milk coated, Strawberry-centered, Chocolate coated, Red wine Chocolate coated, Double chocolate coated, Dark chocolate-centered.

The flavours are unfinished. There's way more flavours than what I bought! I still demand for more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment