Sunday, June 21, 2009

☼ Water Festival @ Marina Barage!

If anyone were to ask: "Excuse me.. Do you know how to get to the Marina Barage?"

I would give a useful reply: "Yeah.. From City Hall Interchange, walk to the Singapore Flyer and observe the Marina Barage across the river. You'll notice it seems like a swimming distance away, but too bad because you'll see a 'No Swimming' sign if you turn your head right. Walk back to City Hall Interchange again and train down to Marina Bay. From there you can take a free shuttle bus to Marina Barage. I hope my useful information can get you there within 2 hours, *wink*!"

That was basically how Kelly and I figured out the 'shortest route'. Smart ehh!! But not quite, because we could have been smarter *zzz*.
"Ehh.. Don't laugh horr. At least we got there in the end okay!"


Come on, say it's cute! Afterall it's Spongebob everyone loves!
We got a baby tattoo.
Let's just say it's our complimentary for walking all the way to Singapore Flyer.


My curly hair makes my hair looks messy!
I'm still the ultimate chocolate like ever, but not when I'm standing with Suanling, anymore!

Blah~ Blah~ Blah~ at the Water Festival organised by Singapore Polytechnic. The sun was like barberqueing our skin! I'm having tanned lines already.

We left Marina Barage and returned back to City Hall Intercharge (for the 3rd time today). And then we decided to have our lunch at.. *thinking* What's that name again? A Japanese restuarant beside Billy Bombers, Marina Square.

I look like I have really broad shoulders here, *emo*.
Seriously, I couldn't finish that twin set - 2 bowls of rice and noodle, whatever their names are.

What's next in our 'To Do' list right after lunch?
Shopping of course! This is a complete bullshit question to ask when it comes to girls. Even window shopping is good enough to burn calories we'd just gained from lunch. We took a stroll at Suntec City for awhile.

He is whom I've adopted home today, my new little buddy, *smiles*!
He's a cotton-y sheep but he disguises himself in a wolf sweater.


Call him Jolly! What a funny name but it's given to him, written on his birth certificate.
Jolly Mah


I so wanna add another member to my NICI family.
I hope they still have the other Jolly Wolf in store on Wednesday!

Cousins and everyone at great auntie's house made me go down to her place and have dinner when I took a first step into my home. Their honored invitation made me drag my zombie body there in my liveless soul.

My rascal niece never ever fails to make me wanna tie her down. I couldn't stand her hyperactivity I swear! Perhaps she's better off my nephew.

Childhood talks are always the live of the mood, because we would dig into our darkest little kiddy habits. Our mothers would reveal them, and we would be busy denying. RIGHT?!
We laughed so hard at ourselves (and my niece laughed together when she doesn't has a clue at what we're saying).

Wednesday will be our Cousins Day! Kuishin-bo~ here we come!! *awaits*
"Gorr.. Can you treat me this time again nots?"

No comments:

Post a Comment