Monday, July 13, 2009

Am I Smiling Or Frowning?

My neglected bloggie, I've came back to you.
Hover under 'essentials' where the tagboard is.

I can't find the spirit back into the world of blogging when my schedule is loaded with assignments and reports to do! And I have been screwing up all the tests, misinterpreting the questions! Arghh~ screaming at myself.

There's always a word to describe Mondays, and that is 'SHIT'!

Preston was forced to be sent home being a member of a H1N1-affected family. If he didn't raise this up to Mrs Leong she wouldn't be panicky for herself. She was like, "Preston, please go home now. Be a good boy. You have 7 days of LOA, I'll see you next monday". He tried to make himself stay but it didn't work, Mrs Leong was too conscious about it.

Now I've been sneezing the hell outta me. Bloody heck, I sat in front of Preston this morning. Don't get me infected huh!

So is it really true that boardgame is for people who are bored? But it is definitely not for bored-people. Pictionary can get kinda fun when we turn it into Actionary. Some things are meant to draw, not act! *hahas* Okay I know my 'Broom' was stupid!


Guess I have a hard time searching for my motivation now. My mind is elsewhere, everywhere but not being where it supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment