Friday, July 17, 2009

Stress Is Not Soluble In Water!

My alarm was set 2:45am for just a little nap before I gets up and study. But I jumped outta bed at 7am and realised the light in my room was still on. The alarm practically didn't ring AT ALL, and I slept like a dead body. What about my test, holy shit!

I so didn't have the energy to make mysef focus on the notes that I kept dosing off on the bed. My brain says sleeping is the most important thing in life but my heart says, "Sleep some more you can start walking down to hell"!

I skipped a topic and went for the test this afternoon. I must say I thank god a thousand times that there was not a single question about GMP, Good Manufacturing Practices!

Quit talking about our FYP. It looked like the whole town was looking for us, hunting our names down. *omfg* What have we done yet?! Ermm.. Nothing actually.
We're wonking on fats reduction and substition in pastry puff, by the Polar Puff company. It means we are going to throw tonnes of pastry puff away!

Tell me who wanna get themselves sick of pastry, we can feed them well, promised.

It held me back when I could enjoy the sun in the gallons of water. Swimming.. YES swimming! I know our hair suck big time in the pool it made our faces look stupid.

Fridays is always so relaxing.. But this might be the last time I have a wide smile on my face in school.

sp swimming pool

sp swimming pool

sp swimming pool

sp swimming pool

sp swimming pool

No comments:

Post a Comment