Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Just Wish To Know!

This is an interesting piece of quote that I've came across. Perhaps it speaks the mind of people in the state of love-sickness.

Maybe I'm not afraid to find something new,
I'm afraid to lose something old.

Maybe I'm not afraid of heights,
I'm afraid of falling.

Maybe I'm not afraid of being alone,
I'm afraid of being vulnerable.

Maybe I'm not afraid of falling in love,
I'm afraid of falling out of love.

Maybe, just maybe I'm not afraid of looking,
I'm afraid of finding..

Because last time I found one thing,
I lost everything else.

What a cooling day today huh! It felt so nice tucking under the blanket when the next moment I know I had to kick it off my feet or else I would be super late for practical!

I was still very late anyway because there was a major jam at the PIE, like serious jam! The bus 185 had to drive the alternate way to the Clementi exit. Some people realised the mis-direction but some of them wasn't even aware.

Practicals and lesson, blah~ blah~ blah~ until 11:45am! *bell rings*

We went swimming right away after school! I simply love the chlorination-free pool in SP! It was peaceful AND relaxing before the canoe polo actionistas came and rippled the pool. I hadn't had enough of the sun yet larr damn!

Kelly was too afraid of their flying balls all around the pool so we had to leave before I have to carry an unconcious body. Gosh, I loo-ook forward to friday swimming session again! *whee*

I sat my heavy ass at Kelly's FYP laboratory and had to wait for her for lunch while she finishes her microbial incubation. I did helped her out anyway instead of pricing myself like a vase there like that: *hahas*

laboratory boredom

laboratory boredom

We had KFC for lunch. Ouuhh.. devilicious, but not entirely. I'm fats conscious and half the chicken thigh was fats! Major turn-off okay! Could KFC stop bringing in obese chicken? I bet the chicken had the size of an Ostrich.

No comments:

Post a Comment