Monday, July 20, 2009

Certain My Uncertainty!

As the day progressed, my bordom level increased. I'd been stucked at home for more than half the Sunday! Because one third of the Sunday I was found, asleep refused to open up my eyes no matter how irritating mummy and brother were.

It's just a 4-room flat unit, how far can they be apart from each other. They talked as though we lived in a mansion or something. I was irritated but stayed ignorant.

Michael Jackson has been kinda so yesterday already, but mummy would be the first person to disagree with that. She has went to the extend that brother has to buy her Michael Jackson DVDs to soothe her crazy mind. *hahas*

Today, brother added one more to her collection again. Of course she's more than just glad to surpress her temptation to whine. *hahas* Her mp3 has already been loaded with MJ's!

Gosh I looked like I had to force her to take a picture. She is very MISCHIEVIOUS!!



Please don't buy CHERRY QQ, dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment