Sunday, May 3, 2009

☼ Stomach Upset!

JIAQI had a little hat. I was asked to act cute, and there it went the super cute style, *LOL*!!

I miss Singapore public toilet please~!! I miss them big time!! I miss them more than I miss Markus!! (Ohh no, *=X*, I shouldn't have said that!) Their toilets are like literally 'Ohh My Holy God'!! I declare I couldn't stand it no more!

Let alone the overwhelming smell, they have no locks, and their cubicle doors can be seen through. I went in the the toilet and I swear it wasn't on purpose (I was way disgusted already anyway). I seen through the door and anyone could see clearly this girl who was squarting facing the door. Damn, it's an instant turn off, because it would be much better if all you could see was 2 'mooncakes', *hahas*.

I think I would kiss the toilet if I ever find a toilet like Singapore. I miss my country larr!! I would always refrain myself from drinking too much water, but I really need to hydrate myself! How come all these felt like torturing? *cries*

I'm having major sickness in the stomach, that suck again. This is like never ending thing for me. I couldn't have peace in shopping. But come to think of it, I could resist myself from spending, *smiles*.

Alrighty, since no pictures had been captured today, I shall post up some random pictures over the last 2 weeks.

Why is that Bangala doing what I'm doing? Don't copy me lehh!


Act as if it's really moving only.


*HAHA* This is the best photo taken! All I wanted was only to take a vintage photo with that lamp post. Then Derrick came in and acted like some crazy guy. (Where got people delibrately throw money on the floor.) Preston came in and Derrick became the potential begger (the face funny).




The ultimate traditional street stall. Immersing into their world.


This was taken at Beijing airport, while we were transiting to Dalian. Mutton and I supposed to me the main characters!!


I found a new way of wearing SP jacket. When I drink I do silly things like this. Mrs Ku said cannot let the principal see this, *hahas*!





No comments:

Post a Comment