Thursday, May 7, 2009

☼ Cheated Hair-Makeover!

I bite Kraft chocolate waffle sticks. 4RMB, CHEAP~!!

I wanna volumise my hair!! But it doesn't cost any cheaper you know. Anyhow, we were being cheated into a salon for a hair-makeover, as according to the promoters. Well.. a professional haircut for 30RMB, I'm on it. But that didn't mark the end of payment yet. We were rather forced to pay a deposit of another 20RMB for their useless card, valid for the next visit! What kinda service was that?!

The guys there were like some kind of freaking despo hungry for girls. Lucky I'm tanned which most of the locals don't fancy, *phew*! But still they talk to us like starrring into our faces, so close up I felt like pushing them away, *gross*! What's so amusing about Singaporeans, like they have never seen before (maybe that's the fact).

And so I had a so called hair-makeover. They always like to ask alot of questions about us and they tend to speak too fast I couldn't understand part of them. There's this one thing she said to me, that it will be a good thing to be apart from your patner for 2 months after a relatioship that is 6 months old. This is when both parties start to realise one another's qualities of absence. *Hmm*..

I was left without a single cent before returning back to hostel. I'm poor like the matchstick girl. And I'm lost in thoughts and emotions! *Sigh* Is it worth the frown when everything could be pictured into something beautiful. If only I have the ability to foresee.

What weird poses Jiahui suggested. Time eliminating back in their room while we were waiting for the talk later in the afternoon.




I won't want another talk like this anymore. I couldn't stand the boredom it brought us and why in this world are we involved in this?!


Banana Pie!! Finally the another form of goreng pisang their McDonald's has got to offer. It tasted really good if it's smoking hot, especially for a banana lover like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment