Friday, May 8, 2009

☼ Escape To Alcoholic!

I love lazing around and do nothing, simply just like this makes my heart smooth.

Friday is always the best day of all the weekdays. Because for us, there's no lessons scheduled the entire day! And field trip was only planned for half a day. It was a visit to another food factory, not as far as the previous company.

They have stricter hygiene practices, and we had to spend 30 minutes just to disinfect ourselves from head to toe. Not even a single strand of hair could be exposed. We went through alot more stages of standatisation as compared to the previous visit.



Look at how ugly this can be, with the potential market slipper and the plastic bag with boots in it, and combination of socks, *faints*! Only just going up the lobby we have to start changing into their slippers.

After the visit, we had a dinner arranged by the agent at a seafood restuarant. Their seafood was like *whoa* but non were catered to us, *laughs*! I must really admit the dishes served today were double-better than the one we had last week. Though they didn't really tasted heavenly, but some of the dishes were nice ☺!

Best loved dishes: Guo tie, mushrooms, and deep fried semi-pregnant fish!






Trying to imitate the fishes we ate. Don't they look like this, *hahas*.

Assignments kill my brain! My mind couldn't help but wandering elsewhere. I couldn't sit still and get my assignments completed. Assignments restrict 80% my freedom! A sudden adrenaline gush made me felt like getting the alcohol on. Called Derrick up and we decided to get some beer. But god damn it, the hostel was locked already! We became desperate for exits and nearly attempted to climbing off the windows, *LOL*. And we were kinda caught by the guardian of the hostel, ohh man!

We shall hit the pubs soon one fine day!


Ohh and I would never ever forget this incident that happened just a few hours ago. I nearly got killed by the huge FUCKING truck!! It's either I'm killed or I'll be handicap for the rest of my life. FUCK the truck. FUCK the brainless driver. FUCK this place!!

So what exactly happened? We were buying fruits at a roadside fruits stall beside the school back gate. It was a narrow road, and yet the truck that came from nowhere tried to squeeze its way through the half-opened gate. He would have bloody warned us, but he never did. He drove behind us and both of us were literally stuck between the crates in front and the truck behind. Seriously, there was no way out. I'm not kidding any moment right now. The crates and the truck were already in contact with my body, brushing against me!! I tried to shift away but the truck ain't stopping, it came nearer behind my back!! The wheel nearly went over my foot and I was nearly squashed larr. The height of the wheel has half of my body length, can you imagine how big was that? I screamed loud when I felt the wheels brushing behind my heels, I thought I was going to die. It gave Mutton a damn shock and we were in such a great risk. My scream must had made the people skipped a heartbeat. I'm glad I'm still in a piece.

FUCK the truck!! Faggot driver!! Chau ni ma de~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment